What are the main structural elements?
Roof, walls and floors.
- Did you know that black mould is NOT rising dampness?
- Did you know that one of the biggest problems caused by occupants in properties is condensation? Condensation is a lifestyle issue and not necessarily a building defect.
- Did you know that 25% of the properties we inspect do not have enough loft insulation? This is the cheapest way to insulate your home. Many companies are having special deals on loft insulation. There are often a number of government schemes where you can qualify for free loft insulation.
- Did you know that Jon Charters-Reid trained for over six years to become a Chartered Surveyor?
- Did you know you don’t have to use your bank’s surveyor, you can go independently? After all the bank in a lot of cases can sometimes take up to £500 commission.
- Did you know a valuation is not a survey?
- Did you know that the door to Number 10 Downing Street cannot be opened from the outside because it has no handle?
- Did you know that you can ring us for free advice?